Anatomy of Our Windows
1. Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
2. A network of strategic insulating air chambers help reduce …
View Full List of Window Benefits
Energy Star Windows
We are extremely proud to offer a complete line of vinyl window products that meet Energy Star® requirements. Energy Star® is a voluntary partnership between the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the American window industry. It is designed to assist consumers in the recognition of energy efficient products — and promote the environmental and economic benefits of theses products through the Energy Star® label. Learn more about our Energy Efficient Window Choices.
Underwriters Laboratories approved.
The respected product safety organization, Underwriters Laboratories, has inspected and tested these windows, certifying that they are UL Classified to ASTM E84
- Capital Improvement windows are tested to withstand Category 5 hurricane force winds of up to 155 mph.
- Quad 4 weather strippng; four insulating barriers that block out heat, cold, water, and noise.
- Capital Improvement windows are Energy Star certified and that’s important because you’ll save more money on your utility bills.
Insulated Windows are available to replace:
- Double Hung Windows
- Casement and Awning Windows
- Bay and Bow Windows
- Patio Doors
- 2 and 3 Lite Slider Windows
Your Absolute Guarantee of Quality… the LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
From the day your windows are installed until the day you sell your home, you can count on our windows. And to make your buying decision easier, all of our Insulated Windows are backed with its Lifetime Limited Warranty. Your assurance that we mean what we say.